Terms & Conditions
The term Orogems or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is D 139 Defence Colony¸ New Delhi. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy¸ timeliness¸ performance¸ completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Product details menitoned may vary from actual product within marginal limits. However quality & purity will be as per description.
- Product colour may vary from photographs illustrated on site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk¸ for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products¸ services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes¸ but is not limited to¸ the design¸ layout¸ look¸ appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice¸ which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of¸ or licensed to¸ the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orogems's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
How To Order:
1) Click on the "add to cart" button alongside the item you wish to purchase
2) View the item in your cart & click "continue shopping" or "check out" option
3) If you are already registered with JewelsLane.com¸ fill in your user ID (email) and password. If not yet registered please click on register here and complete registration details with billing address and delivery address.
4) Checkout & confirm order. Check Billing address and delivery address as provided at the time of registration.
5) Make payment with your preferred payment option.
6) You will receive an email with your invoice for confirmed order.
Orders, are normally considered placed only after the payment has been received by JewelsLane
To confirm JewelsLane may call up the Member who has placed order through the Website and ask the for verification. JewelsLane will confirm the order only after successful verification.
Once the order is confirmed, JewelsLane :
- In the case of Loose Diamond or customised jewellery - order for the diamond(s), set it on the Mount and deliver OR
- In the case of Jewellery - order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it.
- In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a customer towards an order, JewelsLane shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the customer without any liability whatsoever.
JewelsLane may not own any of the diamonds and other products listed on the Website. In such cases, JewelsLane only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Member. In such a instance, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since & the listing on the Website might not be available.
Pricing Diamond prices vary from one category of diamonds to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewellery etc. have an impact on the price of the diamond. The demand and supply of diamonds in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for diamond prices. While this Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond pricing information, the information about the diamonds does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service.
Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. JewelsLane reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or on +91 9958508780
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For International buyers¸ orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers¸ orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 6 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. (In some products delivery time maybe specified alongside the product listing.) Orogems is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 3 working days( unless otherwise specified in the product listing) from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Orogems is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. Payments : Orogems is proud to use EBS Payment Gateway for fast¸ easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Delivery of our products will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on +91 9958508780.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
For international deliveries¸ The delivery charge is arrived at based on the charge for handling value cargo by international courier companies. It is a minimum charge of $ 60. All local duties and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
For domestic deliveries¸ a shipment charge of Rs.100 is levied but please note minimum order value as specified in terms and conditions. Delivery charges in Delhi-NCR will be only Rs.100. Minimum order conditions apply.
For the time being we are unable to deliver to some cities in India. Please check with our helpline (+91 9958508780) which cities we are able to deliver.
COD option is also available
Orogems believes in helping its customers as far as possible¸ and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order. However¸ the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Orogems marketing team has obtained on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged goods please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will¸ however¸ be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 1 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per specifications¸ you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
When you buy our products/services¸ please ensure products delivered are as per specifications on our website. If for any reason¸ you find the product is not as per description or is not what you ordered¸ please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our customer service no. 9958508780 and we will arrange to have the same corrected. Please arrange to have the product delivered to our office at your own cost within 15 days of receiving the product. Orogems does not entertain refund requests unless items delivered are not as per description. Refund will be for amount value of goods not including courier charges. Refund will be initiated to buyers bank account within 3 days of receipt of unused Product received at our office.
In the event of any manufacturing defect, your product will be replaced / repaired free of cost. To avail replacement you must arrange for the product to be delivered to our office at your own cost within 15 days of receiving the product.